Last updated September 23rd, 2016.
As an experienced, innovative, and most importantly, growing domain parking company, we are always looking for new talent to become part of our amazing team. If you fit any of the positions below, please don’t hesitate and send your resume or inquiry to email@example.com
- Plan and build web applications
- Coordinate with UI developers to realize new projects
- Excellent skills in object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Knowledge of version control systems, preferably git
- Comfortable working with SSH command line
- Solid knowledge of RESTful API endpoints
Build, install, and manage VMs, application servers, web servers, and database servers for various Bodis services. Ability to work in primarily a Linux environment, setting up and configuring web servers (NGINX) for high traffic load services, configuring application servers (PHP), configuring database servers (MySQL/MariaDB), and managing/configuring OS (Linux CentOS). Monitor server/services activity on an on-going basis.
- Build, install, and manage VMs which include application servers, web servers, and database servers.
- Monitor server/services on an on-going basis.
- Linux centOS 7.0 primarily (some Windows knowledge as well)
- NGINX setup/configure/manage
- PHP setup/configure
- Ability to learn and assist team as demands grow
Send your resume or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.